Friday, February 4, 2011

Aunt Bebbis:)

I love this little girl, so incredibly much. She means the world to me. I want to come home from college and her know who her Aunt Bebbis is. When she has problems, I want her call me and know I will always be here for her. This child puts a smile on my face and love in my heart!

To a Special Niece:
There's nothing that's nicer
than having a niece
Who's always a pleasure to see;
Who brings so much sunshine
to all those around her
Wherever she happens to be;
Who means more than ever
as each day goes by,
Who's loved all year through;
There's nothing that's nicer
than having a niece
As dear and as special as you!

Gracie and I, on day one!

Jess and Gracie at the Crawfish Boil.

Papa G and GRR.

Great Grandparents, Mamaw Gracie and Papaw Vonnie! 
Love these 3!

Newborn Pictures.
God's Gift, says it all.

Blowing Bubbles with my Bebbis

I love you Aunt Bebbis!

How's it going?


Jumpy Jump with Bebbis

My Auntie is Awesome outfit, that of course her Bebbis bought her. :)

Yea, I'm cute what's it to ya?

Bebbis came home from college, just to spend time with her girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment